Sunday, April 14, 2013

A trialers wife...

                         The rough end of the deal...

 My missus,The trials fan.

          I feel so lucky that my missus of 15 years puts up with my love for trials evolution. As a 40 year old, i never thought that i would still be playing on computers.Its not so much the console, but more the game.Since games started to emerge, and come with a built in custom editor, i totally feel that they started off a whole new craze of gamer's.All gamer's that like these custom editors are, in my opinion, talented and artistic people.Its another way for us to express ourselves in the comfort of our homes.But where and when does this stop?
     As i said, i have a brilliant partner that even tests my trials evo' tracks in the way of watching me build, then give her opinion..9 times out of 10 , she gets it spot on..Things i don't see in the driving line, or a certain way i layed out an obstacle.She has an opinion on everything to do with building.Even though she has never touched the editor herself..Shes my best, worst critic.I hate her telling me to change something, and after a days arguing, i end up changing it to what she had suggested..But, is this the rough end of a relationship with kids..I beg the question.The more i'm building at this point in time, the more i seem to get out of it.My partner gets neglected too..I would never put up with this.I must just have the perfect woman.
      This quick blogg is more of a thankyou to her.For the last 3 years, but more this last year.I have dedicated so much time into trials, so much effort on media sites, its unreal..But i love every second of it..Thankyou very much Don, and the same to Redlynx....

my youtube videos